Chartering a Yacht in Greece – The s/y Anatolie
Come aboard the traditional sailing vessel – the s/y Anatolie and cruise the beautiful Greek islands aboard this superb wooden yacht! Fit for up to up to 9/10 adults – 12 passengers with children (5 cabins) + crew
– 3 Master cabins in the front (queen-size bed + WC + shower) – One is triple
– 1 “Standard +” cabin with small private WC/shower
– 1 smaller single or “mini-double” cabin with small WC/shower on the sink
This wooden yeach is perfect for friends or families wanting to spend their vacations in Greece. Chartering a yacht in Greece is one of the best ways to discover what’s best of this nautical country with its incredible coast line and its marvelous islands.
There are various itineraries that include:
– The Cyclades islands and/or Evia (May, June, September, October)
– The Sporades Islands (during July-August)
plus some special one-way itineraries i.e. from Mykonos to Athens etc.
click picture for more
The itinerary is flexible, according to your wishes before and during the cruise. The captain validates the itinerary according to security imperatives, the weather and the return date.
Please contact us for more information regarding itineraries during the period you’re interested to sail the Greek Islands.
N.B. Boarding usually begin’s at 5:00pm the first day and final docking is at 9:00am the last day.
From May to October
- The Anatolie will operate in the Cyclades (and/or Evia) area during May, June, September and October and
- in the Sporades area during July and August.
- The itinerary is flexible, according to your wishes before and during the cruise. The captain validates the itinerary according to security imperatives, the weather and the return date.
- Please contact us for more information regarding the itinerary.
- Rent of the whole yacht with skipper, insurance
- 7 nights on board, usually from Saturday to Saturday
- Crew fees except tips
- Gasoil consumption
- Wifi / 3G on board (99% of time effective, free for email use but not possible to download movies)
- Half-board and open-bar (daily breakfast and one meal -lunch or dinner- on board. This is 7 breakfasts and 6 meals, local wine included)
- Basic beverages on the bar (self-service open-bar include soft drinks, local wine and beers and also ouzo in reasonable quantitites)
- VAT (is actualy 12% of the total: renting+expenses)
- Starting from 13.900 euro per week.Prices vary in relation mainly to the season of the charter and the itinerary. Please contact us for a precise offer.
- Shore excursions on the islands or other land arrangements.
- Crew tips.
- All items not mentioned
Itineraries can be changed at the discretion of the cruise company and of the Vessel’s Captain in case of adverse weather conditions – winds of 5/6 beaufort or more depending on the vessel- on port authorities not allowing a vessel to leave port or in case of other extraordinary conditions.
Completely renovated from 2014 to 2018 (new Master cabins, new heavy duty engines, air-condition in all cabins, new soundless generator) ANATOLIE is a wooden gullet registered as professional tourist sailing boat by the Greek Authorities. The expression “professional sailing yacht” means that she passed stability tests and met with required technical specifications.
ANATOLIE has 2 heavy-duty 190HP marine engines and around 200 square meters sails. There is a tender with Yamaha outboard engine, autopilot, 2 VHF, 2 GPS and the electronic standard equipment. There is always 220AC for charge any telephone or other items like cameras or MP3 players and a WIFI/3G connection free for email use (not to download movies ).
There is also a generator for any big AC power need. Of course there is an electric fridge, 1500 liters water tanks, hot water and all the equipment expected in such yacht.
There is a paddle on board and the possibility to connect your MP3 player to the yacht stereo. Bed linen and hand towels provided – please bring your own beach towel.
Length OA : 70′ – Width: 18′ – Draught: 9′
Other Cruises in Greece
you might be interested in
If you like the idea to gather a group of friends and sail the Greek Islands, the “7-Day Discovery Cruise” is the right choice. If you are interested visiting the Peloponnese you can extend your stay in Greece and combine it with the 6-Day Athens, Peloponnese & Meteora Tour. Again if you feel more like sailing to the Cyclades and Mykonos Island then the 7-Day Classical Greece Cruise is a wonderful option. Please check our deals page or contact us for offers that may apply.