Greek Island Tours “The 12-Day Do As You Like Tour”
An individual non-escorted tour of the Greek islands visiting Athens, Mykonos, Delos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini & Crete.
For those looking Greek Island Tours visiting the gorgeous and mythical Greece without guides and itineraries – this is the trip for you. As part of this package, we will take care of all the accommodations and transportation while you get to do the exploring.
Discover the history, serenity, and breathtaking sights that Greece has to offer at Athens, Delos, Crete, and much more. Along the way you will take in the sights and smells and sounds of Greek culture both past and present.
Enjoy the freedom to explore ancient ruins and mythical birthplaces, find yourself lost in the subdued atmosphere of Grecian villages and towns, or take in the beautiful landscapes numerous treasures.
Whichever choices you make, you will enjoy the independence to plan your own days and indulge in the picturesque sights of gorgeous Greece.
After a day of exploration, find your way back to the arranged meeting sights and hotels to wind down and relax.
We’ll have your hotels booked for you so you can relax and enjoy all that Greece has to offer without worrying about check-ins or paperwork. There will be no need to worry about transport either, as we have it pre-arranged for you to drive, fly, or sail from one gorgeous destination to the next.
Along your travels you will enjoy with our Greek Island Tours, the sights of the striking blue sea, the white-walled villages, and unmistakably breathtaking Grecian landscapes.
Day 1. ATHENS
Day 2. ATHENS – DELPHI – ATHENS
Day 3. PIREAUS – MYKONOS
Day 4. MYKONOS
Day 5. MYKONOS
Day 6. MYKONOS – PAROS
Day 7. PAROS
Day 8. PAROS – SANTORINI
Day 9. SANTORINI
Day 10. SANTORINI – CRETE
Day 11. CRETE
Day 12. CRETE – ATHENS
Day 1. Arrive Athens Airport. Meeting and transfer by taxi to Hotel Philippos in the quite Plaka area ,next to the Akropolis and its new Museum.In the evening a dinner at a local restaurant nearby in the Old Athens area, Plaka. Overnight Athens.
Day 2. In the morning a 3 hrs sightseeing tour on foot visiting the Akropolis. Afternoon at leisure to visit the new Acropolis Museum, located next to the hotel, the Archaeological Museum or if you prefer take an optional full day tour by coach to visit Delphi. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3. After breakfast transfer by taxi to Piraeus and embark the high-speed ferry for Mykonos. Arrive after 3 hrs. Transfer to Rhenia Bungalows, located next to the yacht harbor.
Day at leisure to explore this cosmopolitan island, combining the sophisticated lifestyle with the simple yet charming life of this Cycladic island. Stroll through the maze of narrow streets, marvel the tiny chapels and whitewashed houses with their flower-filled balconies. Relax on the waterfront, enjoy the sunset and later on rich nigh-life of Mykonos. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 4. In the morning a half day trip to DELOS by local excursion boat. Return to Mykonos lunch time. Afternoon at leisure to explore the islands and it’s night life. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 5. At leisure in Mykonos. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 6. After breakfast transfer to the port for embarkation on the high-speed ferry to the island of Paros. Arrive after 50 minutes ride in Paros. Meeting and transfer to Hotel Petres. Day at leisure to explore the island. Overnight in Paros
Day 7. At leisure in Paros. Overnight.
Day 8. After breakfast transfer to the port and embark the high-speed ferry for Santorini. It’s a 3 hrs ride. Meeting and transfer to the hotel. Guided tour to the excavations of Akrotiri. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 9. Full day at leisure to explore Santorini. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 10. Morning at leisure. In the afternoon transfer to the port to embark the high-speed ferry for 2 ½ hrs ride to Heraklion, Crete. Transfer to the hotel LATO. Overnight in Heraklion.
Day 11. Day at leisure. Explore Heraklion, Knossos archaeological site and surrounding. Overnight in Heraklion.
Day 12. In the afternoon transfer to Heraklion Airport for the flight back to Athens. It’s a 50 min . flight. Arrive Athens International Airport.
End of services
Greek Island Tours : “The 12-Day Do As You Like Tour”
What to do in Mykonos:
- 2.5-hour walking tour of Mykonos Old Town, led by a private guide. Admire the whitewashed Cycladic houses while exploring Mykonos’ picturesque Old Town.
- Learn about Mykonos history and hear how the island has changed over the past few centuries. See top Mykonos attractions like the Church of Panagia Paraportiani and the Mykonos windmills. Enjoy personalized attention from a private guide.
- A 7-hour yacht cruise from Mykonos to explore the brilliant Aegean on a luxury sailing vessel, swim and snorkel at a pristine beach on the uninhabited island of Rhenia
- Check ZEUS.GUIDE the cultural Greek Islands Travel Guide, sponsored by Vikings Navita, to see more about Mykonos.
What to do in Paros:
- Captain Ben Lazy Day – Daily Cruises from Antiparos. Join Captain Ben Antiparos for a lazy day boat trip from Antiparos or Paros island.The Lazy Day trip with Captain Ben starts from Antiparos port at 10.00. From Pounta Paros 10.05 and we return at 17.00Naoussa fishing village. Naoussa has preserved the feeling of the pristine fishing village it truly is, beautiful mingling with the elegant atmosphere of modern venue that it has become, with its tavernas and ouzeris, its bars and its clubs\the most famous in the Aegean.But Naoussa biggest advantage is that its bay is the home to two most beautiful beaches of the island. Kolympithres and Monastiri attracting people from all over Paros for their natural beauty.
- Check ZEUS.GUIDE the cultural Greek Islands Travel Guide, sponsored by Vikings Navita, to see more about Paros.
What to do in Santorini:
- Experience the coastline of Santorini from the water during this 5-hour catamaran cruise. Choose between daytime and sunset bookings, both allow you to travel with an intimate group of 20 or fewer fellow passengers.
- You’ll dine on snacks, drinks, and a full barbecue meal.
- Take a Wine Tour of Santorini, visiting vineyeards wineries that produce one of the most famous and distinct Greek type of wines
- Check ZEUS.GUIDE the cultural Greek Islands Travel Guide, sponsored by Vikings Navita, to see more about Santorini.
What to do in Heraklion:
- Hiking the Gorge with 4×4 Excursion with Land Rover After driving through the olive groves in a 4×4 Land Rover, you will reach a gorge for a 3 mile (5km) hiking walk. Take in the amazing views and nature while hiking with a guide on a donkey trail.In the gorge, you will see stunning rock formations, smooth rock walls that have been eroded through the years.
- Heraklion Hop on Hop Off sightseeing. Get to know Heraklion and stop to visit the Palace of Knossos just outside the city on this open-top hop-on hop-off tour. With your unlimited-use 1-day ticket, board the open-top, double-decker bus at any of 11 stops around the city. Then, with your free city map, hop off at the stops of interest to visit attractions such as the Minoan relics at Knossos and the harbor side Venetian Castle.
- Visit city’s Aquarium.
click picture for more…
Dates 2023 – 2024:
- Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday April – October 2023 – 2024.
- 2 nights accommodation in Athens, twin bedded rooms at the 3* Hotel Philippos.**
- 3 nights accommodation in Mykonos at the 3* Rhenia Bungalows. **
- 2 nights accommodation in Paros at the 3* Hotel Petres **
- 2 nights accommodation in Santorini at the 3* Hotel Theas aprt. **
- 2 nights accommodation in Heraklion at the 3* Hotel Lato. **
- All breakfasts (11)
- Welcome dinner in Athens (1)
- A 3 hrs guide tour on foot visiting the Akropolis (admission fees excluded)
- Transfers by taxi/minivan upon arrival in Athens also round trip transfers in Mykonos, Paros, Santorini, Heraklion
- High-speed economy class ferry tickets Piraeus/Mykonos/Paros/Santorini/Crete .
- Half- day excursion by local boat to Delos
- Half day tour to Akrotiri excavations and surrounding by coach and guide.
- Air ticket Heraklion-Athens by Aegean Air. incl. taxes.
- 24/7 Assistance of our customers staff in Athens and on the islands.
- A guide book of the islands.(** or similar Hotels)
- Starting from Euro 2,265.- per person
- Shore excursions on the islands or other land arrangements.
- All items not mentioned
- Hotel City Tax
- Itineraries can be changed at the discretion of the company in case of adverse weather conditions or in case of other extraordinary conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute the vessel
Other Cruises & Tours in Greece
you might be interested in
art vacations in Greece like the Painting vacation in Greece , the Photo Tour of Greece or the “In Paddy’s Footsteps Private Tour“