Cruise to Greece “The 8-Day Jewels of the Cyclades” A Cyclades cruise on board a yacht visiting these fabulous Islands.
The best of the Greek Isles
Aboard the gorgeous yachts m/s Galileo or m/s Panorama you will glide along the rich blue waters of the Aegean Sea in vessels that combines the uniqueness of private yachting and the added space and amenities of a conventional cruise ship.
This combination offers the privacy, beauty, and added fun one looks for in a special cruise through the Mediterranean.
Along your travels through the sea, you will find yourself amidst gorgeously picturesque towns and homes that stand stark white along the shore of a rich sea and beach.
Within these towns and islands your cruise to Greece will transport you into a world of calm simplicity as you enjoy the shops and cafes in each village as well as a remote winery. Go further in your exploration by experiencing the ancient and mythological history that Greece is known for.
On your Cyclades cruise to Greece discover the revered archaeological island of Delos, an area rich with history and mythological import – believed to be the birthplace of the mythical Apollo. Along your travels you will also be awed by the gorgeously preserved palaces and temples that pepper these islands and lend to an atmosphere that stands still in time – a truly breathtaking sight to behold.
- Day 1 – FRIDAY: MARINA ZEA – POROS
- Day 2 – SATURDAY: POLIEGOS – FOLEGANDROS
- Day 3 – SUNDAY: SANTORINI
- Day 4 – MONDAY: ANTIPAROS -PAROS
- Day 5 – TUESDAY: DELOS – MYKONOS
- Day 6 – WEDNESDAY: SYROS
- Day 7 – THURSDAY: KYTHNOS – CAPE SOUNION – ATHENS
- Day 8 – FRIDAY: MARINA ZEA- DISEMBARKATION
click picture for more
Day 1 – FRIDAY
MARINA ZEA – POROS
Embarkation between 2-3 pm. Enjoy a welcome drink and meet your crew and fellow passengers. Sail for Poros for a short 3 hours visit, before set sail to Poliegos. Overnight at sea.
Day 2 – SATURDAY
POLIEGOS – FOLEGANDROS
Morning arrival in Poliegos, a very small island known for its amazing beaches. Morning swim stop followed by a BBQ on deck. Afternoon sailing to Folegandros to continue with your cruise to Greece to one of the most amazing and less known islands in the Aegean Sea. Walk the amazing Upper city and dine at one of the traditional Greek tavernas. Overnight in Folegandros.
Day 3 – SUNDAY
Early in the morning depart for Santorini. Morning arrival at Santorini (occasionally at anchor) to explore its unique capital Fira. Optional Excursion to Akrotiti excavations and a tour of the villages including the small beautiful village of Oia know for its breathtaking view over the caldera. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 4 – MONDAY
In the morning you will enjoy a swim stop in an enchanting bay of Antiparos . Early noon arrival in Paros. Visit Parikia and the quaint
village of Naoussa. Time to have a fun night and show us your dancing skills during our famous Greek Night. Overnight in Paros.
Day 5 – TUESDAY
DELOS – MYKONOS
Optional morning tour to the unique archaeological site of Delos, antiquity’s most sacred island. Later on, we stop at one of Myconos beautiful bays for swimming off the ship before sailing into the port of Mykonos. The island of the jet setters is yours to explore and the night is young. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 6 – WEDNESDAY
After a morning swim we will arrive in Syros, the capital of the Cycladic islands where you can enjoy one of its beautiful sandy beaches or walk through town and enjoy the unique architecture of the buildings. Overnight in Syros.
Day 7 – THURSDAY
KYTHNOS – CAPE SOUNION – ATHENS
In the morning we will arrive in Kythnos where you will enjoy a swim in Kolones bay and will then set sail for Marina Zea where we will arrive in the late afternoon via Cape Sounion, the temple of Poseidon. Overnight in Marina Zea.
Day 8 – FRIDAY
MARINA ZEA– DISEMBARKATION
Disembarkation AT 8-9 am after breakfast. End of your Cyclades cruise.
- From Athens, Marina Zea, Friday Sailings.
- 2020 – on the M/S GALILEO:
Apr: 17, 24
May: 15, 22
June: 05, 12, 26
July: 10, 17, 24, 31
Aug: 07, 14, 21, 28
Sep: 11, 18
Oct: 02, 30
- 2020 – on the M/S PANORAMA:
Sep: 04, 18, 25
Oct: 09, 16
Rate per person in DBL/TWIN
- Cat C
M/S GALILEO: Lower Deck, Twin or double beds
M/S PANORAMA: Lower Deck, Twin or double beds
€ 2,150 ($ 2,590)
- Cat B
M/S GALILEO: Lower Deck, Flexible beds
M/S PANORAMA: Lower Deck, Twin or double beds (Triple cabins available)
€ 2,500 ($ 3,090)
- Cat A
M/S GALILEO: Upper Deck, Twin or double beds (Triple cabins available)
M/S PANORAMA: Main and Upper Deck, Twin or double beds
€ 3,150 ($ 3,790)
- Single Supplement 60% for Cat C and B Cabins and 75% for Cat A Cabins
- 3rd Person discount in Cat A (M/S Galileo) or Cat B (M/S Panorama) 30%
- Children 7-10 years old discount in triple cabin w/2 adults in Cat A (M/S Galileo) or Cat B (M/S Panorama) 50%
- Children 11-16 years old discount in triple cabin w/2 adults in Cat A (M/S Galileo) or Cat B (M/S Panorama) 35%
- Port Charges € 280 ($ 335)
- 25% deposit is required 7 days from confirmation.
- 75% Balance of payment no less than 60 days prior to day of embarkation.
- Up to 240-120 days from embarkation € 120 ($140), administration fee per booking.
- 119 to 90 days from embarkation 15% of the cruise fare
- 89 to 60 days from embarkation 25% of the cruise fare
- 59 to 30 days from embarkation 50% of the cruise fare
- 29 to 00 days from embarkation 100% of the cruise fare
- (a) Prices in U$ are for USA, Latin America and Japan. Prices in EURO apply to all other countries.
- (b) Amendments. There may be a charge for amendments of cruise date or decreasing pax number received less than 60 days prior to sailing. Amendments must be confirmed by the cruise company in writing.
- (c) Cancellations must be confirmed by the cruise company in writing in all cases.
- Accommodation in double or twin cabins with private SH/WC & air conditioning.
- Half-board: Buffet breakfast and 1 meal daily, including a Welcome Cocktail, a Greek night Evening, fun BBQ, weather permitting) and Captain’s Dinner.
- Regular (filter) coffee, tea and drinking water free all day.
- Use of fishing and snorkelling equipment (subject to availability).
- English-Speaking Cruise Escort.
- Beverages (except those mentioned above).
- Shore excursions on the islands or other land arrangements.
- Crew tips.
- Passenger personal expenses.
- Wi-Fi (available at charge).
- Not mentioned items.
Itineraries can be changed at the discretion of cruise company and of the Vessel’s Captain in case of adverse weather conditions – winds of 6/7 beaufort or more depending on the vessel- on port authorities not allowing a vessel to leave port or in case of other extraordinary conditions. Such itinerary changes do not entitle automatically passengers to any refunds.
Want to know more about the Greek Islands you’ll visit? Check Zeus Guide, the Cultural Greek Travel Guide we sponsor.
Add a special offer to your romance package
– 15% reduction on the cruise fare for the honeymoon couple for the April & May departures
– 10% reduction on the cruise fare for the honeymoon couple for all Variety cruises (excluding April & May departures)
– Euro 50 per person ship board credit against excursions
A Bubbly Welcome
Welcome honeymoon treatment including a complimentary cocktail, fruit basket and various romantic tackles to your room upon arrival.
A Romantic Gesture
A Candle Lit Dinner at special honeymooner’s location on board ship.
Our Memories gift
Being a surprise!
Make the trip extra-long!
Extend your honeymoon holidays by booking a back to back cruise and double your offer! Same offer will valid by choosing another pre/post Variety cruise.
HONEYMOON ANNIVERSARY OFFER
Guests who took a honeymoon cruise on board any Variety Cruises ship are entitled to a 15% discount on cruise fares when returning on any of our vessels to celebrate their wedding anniversary.
150 euro onboard credit for the couple.
CELEBRATE WITH FRIENDS OFFER
Past Variety Cruises honeymoon guests can celebrate their birthday, anniversary together with friends and family and they are entitled to:
– 20% discount on the cruise fare for the couple
– 5% discount on the cruise fare for the extra cabins (min 2 cabins)
– Single tier cake presented and served on a dinner during the cruise
– Cocktail reception
– Euro 50 per person ship board credit against excursions
PRIVATE CHARTER OFFER
Please ask for a private charter offer to celebrate your wedding, a family reunion or with just friends. Yachts can accommodate 12 to 71 passengers.
General conditions and restrictions
The Honeymoon offer is available to couples travelling within 10 months from their wedding date.
Valid marriage certificate must be presented.
The Package offers cannot be combined with any existing or future early bird discounts or special offers including Club offers.
Valid only for The 7 night / 8 day cruises.
Port taxes are additional in all offers.
Imagine a place far from home that feels just like home, where the borders are delineated by the golden shores of the sea; and home is wherever the anchors drop.
The m/s Galileo
Embrace freedom as the m/s Panorama sets her white sails seduced by the clear winds of the sea. Mingle with likeminded travelers in our public areas, enjoy a moment to yourself in our ample deck space.
Panorama’s experienced crew of 18 is trained with hospitality at heart to pamper her guests and guarantee the ultimate home away from home experience.
Other Cruises & Tours in Greece
you might be interested in
If you like the idea to gather a group of friends and sail the Greek Islands, the “7-Day Discovery Cruise” is the right choice. If sailing to the Cyclades and Mykonos Island with a smaller wooden yacht is what you dream of, then the a cabin charter cruise is an alternative option.