Photo Tour of Greece
This is a private tour.
Only members of the group you’ll form will participate.
Picture yourself standing on the slopes of Mount Kynthos on Delos Island, admiring Mykonos and the blue Aegean Sea. The sprawling ruins of ancient temples and streets connecting them it’s all around you. Your DSLR camera standing on a tripod in front of you awaiting you to freeze the moment.
The Photo Tour of Greece tour will unleash your creative spirit by showing you the beauties of Greek cultural heritage, the breathtaking landscape, tasty cuisine, picturesque villages and incredible wine. All of these will be a constant source of inspiration for the artwork you’ll be able to create here. Oh! And don’t forget to bring with you, your circular polarizer. Sun is really shiny in Greece.
Vasilis Konstantinou, coordinator of photography, will accompany the group. During the week, participants will make daily excursions to shot in different places a plethora of subject matters.
Portraits, buildings, nature, B/W, light-shadow, artistic…
At the end of the day, pictures taken will be shown with a projector and a discussion will take place. A good dinner and we’re ready for next’s day shootings!
Photo Tour of Greece is designed especially for groups from 10 (minimum) to 20 participants.
Day 1. Athens Athens International Airport – Selianitika, Achaia.
Day 2. Selianitika.
Day 3. Selianitika – Dephi – Selianitika.
Day 4. Selianitika – Corinth-Epidaurus-Nauplion- Selianitika. Breakfast.
Day 5. Selianitika.
Day 6. Selianitika – Egyra theatre.
Day 7. Selianitika – Athens International Airport.
Day 1: Transfer from El. Venizelos international airport, Athens, to Selianitika, Achaia. Overnight in Selianitika.
Day 2: to Day 7: Selianitika, Achaia Overnight in Selianitika, Kanelli Hotel, half board in double occupancy.
Day 3: Breakfast, photography lesson. Day excursion to Delphi. Overnight in Selianitika.
Day 4: Breakfast. Day excursion to Corinth-Epidaurus-Nauplion. Overnight in Selianitika.
Day 5: Breakfast, photography lesson . Overnight in Selianitika.
Day 6: Breakfast. Day excursion to Egion-Egyra theatre. Overnight in Selianitika.
Day 7: Transfer from Selianitika to Athens International Airport. End of services.
click picture for more…
Dates 2020 – 2021:
- Upon request. Dates for the Photo Tour of Greece are flexible. From April to October.
- We can organize similar excursion to other parts of Greece, such as Tinos island, located in the Cyclades with day excursions to Mykonos, Delos and Naxos Islands.
in the Photo Tour of Greece :
- Transfer from El. Venizelos international airport, Athens, to Selianitika, Achaia.
- Tranfer from Selianitika, Ahaia to El. Venizelos international airport, Athens.
- 7 nights in Kanelli Hotel, half board in double occupancy room
- 4 excursions (to Delphi, Corinth-Epidaurus-Nauplion, Egion-Egyra theatre)
- Upon request depending mainly on number of participants, destination and period of the year.
- City hotel tax
- Air flights
- All items not mentioned
- This is a private tour and is intended for groups only. Only the group you formed will participate.
- Itineraries can be changed at the discretion of the company in case of adverse weather conditions or in case of other extraordinary conditions.