Chartering a Yacht in Greece – The “Kapetan Kosmas” yacht
Come aboard the traditional sailing vessel – the Kaptain Kosmas and cruise the Greek islands aboard this superb wooden yacht! Fit for up to up to 12 passengers (5 cabins), this wooden vessel is perfect for friends or families wanting to spend their vacations in Greece and visit its wonderful islands.
The Kaptain Kosmas has 5 cabins (up to 12 passengers + crew) in 1 VIP cabin in the stern, 3 “SUP” cabins with 160 cm wide bed and shower box in the toilet (one has 2 additional bunk beds) and 1 A cabin with private toilet-shower.
Chartering a yacht in Greece is one of the best ways to discover what’s best of this nautical country.
There are various itineraries that include:
– The Cyclades islands and/or Evia (May, June, September, October)
– The Sporades Islands (during July-August)
plus some special one-way itineraries i.e. from Mykonos to Athens etc.
click/tap picture for more
The itinerary is flexible, according to your wishes before and during the cruise. The captain validates the itinerary according to security imperatives, the weather and the return date.
Please contact us for more information regarding itineraries during the period you’re interested to sail the Greek Islands.
N.B. Boarding usually begin’s at 5:00pm the first day and final docking is at 9:00am the last day.
From May to October
- The Anatolie will operate in the Cyclades (and/or Evia) area during May, June, September and October and
- in the Sporades area during July and August.
- The itinerary is flexible, according to your wishes before and during the cruise. The captain validates the itinerary according to security imperatives, the weather and the return date.
- Please contact us for more information regarding the itinerary.
- Rent of the whole yacht with skipper, insurance
- 7 nights on board, usually from Saturday to Saturday
- Crew fees except tips
- Gasoil consumption
- Wifi / 3G on board (99% of time effective, free for email use but not possible to download movies)
- Half-board and open-bar (daily breakfast and one meal -lunch or dinner- on board. This is 7 breakfasts and 6 meals, local wine included)
- Basic beverages on the bar (self-service open-bar include soft drinks, local wine and beers and also ouzo in reasonable quantitites)
- VAT (is actualy 12% of the total: renting+expenses)
- Starting from 19.700 euro per week.
- Prices vary in relation mainly to the season of the charter and the itinerary.Please contact us for a precise offer.
- Shore excursions on the islands or other land arrangements.
- Crew tips.
- All items not mentioned
Itineraries can be changed at the discretion of the cruise company and of the Vessel’s Captain in case of adverse weather conditions – winds of 5/6 beaufort or more depending on the vessel- on port authorities not allowing a vessel to leave port or in case of other extraordinary conditions.
Renovated in 2017/2018 (shower boxes, top marine toilets with selenoid, stern thruster, new soundless generator, saloon leather etc…) Kapetan Kosmas is a wooden gulet registered as professional sailing boat by the Greek Authorities.
Kapetan Kosmas has around 200 square meters sails. There is a tender with Yamaha outboard engine, autopilot, 2 VHF, 2 GPS and the electronic standard equipment.
There is always 220AC for charge any telephone or other items like cameras or MP3 players and a WIFI/3G connection free for email use (not to download movies ).
There is a paddle and kayak on board and the possibility to connect your MP3 player to the yacht stereo.
Other Cruises & Tours in Greece
you might be interested in
What about visiting the Sporades Islands or the Islands of the Ionian sea? Check this cabin charter. Again if ailing to the Cyclades and Mykonos Island is more like you then the 8-Day Classical Greece Cruise is a wonderful option. Check for any 2020-2021 Greek Islands cruise deals that might apply.