Chartering a Yacht in Greece – The m/s Syrolana
Come aboard the traditional sailing vessel – the m/s Syrolana and cruise the gorgeous Greek islands like Mykonos, Santorini and other, aboard this superb wooden yacht! Fit for up to up to 10/16 passengers with children (6 cabins) + crew
– 4 double bed cabins
– 1 SUP triple cabin
– 1 VIP double cabin
This wooden yacht is perfect for friends or families wanting to sail the Greek Islands. Chartering a yacht in Greece is one of the best ways to discover what’s best of this nautical country with its incredible coast line and its marvelous islands.
There are various itineraries that include:
– The Cyclades islands and/or Evia (May, June, September, October)
– The Ionian Islands (during July-August)
plus some special one-way itineraries i.e. from Mykonos to Athens etc.
click/tap picture for more
The itinerary is flexible, according to your wishes before and during the cruise. The captain validates the itinerary according to security imperatives, the weather and the return date.
Please contact us for more information regarding itineraries during the period you’re interested to sail the Greek Islands.
N.B. Boarding usually begin’s at 5:00pm the first day and final docking is at 9:00am the last day.
From May to October
- The m/s Syrolana will operate in the Cyclades (and/or Evia) area during May, June, September and October and
- in the Ionian area during July and August.
- The itinerary is flexible, according to your wishes before and during the cruise. The captain validates the itinerary according to security imperatives, the weather and the return date.
- Please contact us for more information regarding the itinerary.
- Rent of the whole yacht with skipper, insurance
- 7 nights on board, usually from Saturday to Saturday
- Crew fees except tips
- Gasoil consumption
- Wifi / 3G on board (99% of time effective, free for email use but not possible to download movies)
- Half-board and open-bar (daily breakfast and one meal -lunch or dinner- on board. This is 7 breakfasts and 6 meals, local wine included)
- Basic beverages on the bar (self-service open-bar include soft drinks, local wine and beers and also ouzo in reasonable quantitites)
- VAT (is actualy 12% of the total: renting+expenses)
- Starting from 19.750 euro per week.
- Prices vary in relation mainly to the season of the charter and the itinerary.Please contact us for a precise offer.
- Shore excursions on the islands or other land arrangements.
- Crew tips.
- All items not mentioned
Itineraries can be changed at the discretion of the cruise company and of the Vessel’s Captain in case of adverse weather conditions – winds of 5/6 beaufort or more depending on the vessel- on port authorities not allowing a vessel to leave port or in case of other extraordinary conditions.
The M/s Syrolana is a wooden gulet suitable for group or families up to 16 passengers.
She has 2 heavy duty 325HP turbo engines and around 200 square meters sails. There is a tender with outboard engine, 2 VHF, 2 GPS, one radar and the electronic standard equipment. There is always 220AC for charge any telephone or other items like camera or MP3 player.
Of course there is an electric fridge, 3000 liters water tanks, hot water and all the equipment expected in such yacht like air conditioning in all the cabins.
There is a paddle on board, snorkeling equipment, some fishing lines, and possibility to connect your MP3 player on the yacht stereo. There is WiFi 3G on-board, free for email use (not to download movies).
Other Cruises & Tours in Greece
you might be interested in
If you like the idea to gather a group of friends and sail the Greek Islands, the “7-Day Discovery Cruise” is the right choice. If you are interested visiting the Peloponnese you can extend your stay in Greece and combine it with the 7-Day Athens, Peloponnese & Meteora Tour. Again if you feel more like sailing to the Cyclades and Mykonos Island then the 8-Day Classical Greece Cruise is a wonderful option. Please check our deals page or contact us for offers that may apply.