Yacht Charter in Greece – the m/y Elena Private Cruise for your party of 12-14 passengers
Elena is a classic displacement yacht featuring ample deck space and a lavish interior. It’s a perfect yacht to sail the Greeks Seas and visit Santorni, Mykonos and other outstanding Greek Islands.
M/Y Elena can accommodate up to 12-14 guests in 6 cabins.
Her main deck features the saloon and dining area, the galley and the VIP cabin. Her mid lower deck features the Master cabin which also has a sofa and her two twin cabins.
Two more twin cabins are located in the stern lower deck. All cabins have ensuite facilities and are fully air-conditioned. M/Y Elena also has a seventh cabin with bunk beds and ensuite facilities which can be available to the guests upon request.
Itineraries are flexible. Please contact us to help you design a perfect itinerary that meet your needs.
click/tap picture for more
There are many areas where you can set sail while onboard a yacht in Greece, such as:
- The Cyclades Islands (Aegean Sea)
- The Ionian Islands (Ionias Sea)
- The Peloponnese area combined to tha Argosaronic Islands (Argosaronic Sea and around the Peloponnese)
Check the ZEUS guide to see more Greek Islands at www.zeus.guide
Please contact us for more information regarding itineraries during the period you’re interested to sail the Greek Islands.
- Please contact us for more information regarding the itinerary.
- Upon request. Prices vary in relation mainly to the season of the charter and the itinerary. Please contact us for a precise offer.
- Shore excursions on the islands or other land arrangements.
- Crew tips.
- All items not mentioned
- Itineraries can be changed at the discretion of the cruise company and of the Vessel’s Captain in case of adverse weather conditions – winds of 5/6 beaufort or more depending on the vessel- on port authorities not allowing a vessel to leave port or in case of other extraordinary conditions.
- Upon request you may embark/disembark in Piraeus.
- Preferable charter date is Friday/Friday.
LOA: 31.10 Meters 102 Feet
Beam: 6.30 Meters 20.7 Feet
Draft: 2.05 Meters 6.07 Feet
Year Built: 1992 Refit: 2008 Refit:2016
Builder: Perama Shipyard
Engines & Generators: 2 X 1000 BHP MAN & 2 X 60 KVA 380V
Fuel Consumption: 360lt/h
Cruising Speed: 13-14 Knots
She has a 4.40mt tender with a 70hp outboard engine, water skis, tubes, rings, snorkeling and fishing equipment are also available on board. Her lovely crew of 5 are always ready to cater to guests needs.
– Two double suits
– Four twin cabins
– One bunk-bed cab.
– Captain’s cabin
– Two Crew cabins
Other Cruises & Tours in Greece
you might be interested in
Ever thought to visit the Sporades Islands or the Islands of the Ionian sea? Check this cabin charter. Again if you feel more like sailing to the Cyclades and Mykonos Island then the 8-Day Classical Greece Cruise is a wonderful option. Check for 2021 & 2022 Greek Islands cruise deals that might apply.